We’re delighted to bring you the latest release of LiveCode for FM. iOS apps are now built against version 16.2. To submit to the iOS app store please upgrade to this version.
Other improvements include:
- Safe area is now respected on iOS
- Added a “Never push deletions” sync option (records deleted locally will not be deleted from the server)
- Portals now scroll correctly on iOS
- Improved support for Valuelists
- Fixed various issues with calculations
- Execute SQL has received tweaks and improvements
- Fixed a regression where `FoundSet Omit` could omit too many records
- The “Record Number” merge label now works in all portals
- Sundry other minor fixes and enhancements
If you already have a trial or a license for LiveCode for FM, please download this release from your account. You will also be prompted to update if you open your existing copy of LiveCode for FM.
If you haven’t already got a license, you can get a free 30 day trial here.