We’re delighted to announce LiveCode for FM release 2.5, bringing support for Android API 33 so that you can continue to seamlessly release your Filemaker built apps on the Google Play Store.
In addition this release offers a number of other enhancements and improvements. These include:
- Select which specific tables you want to sync from and to
- Add custom permission sets for your iOS apps
- Performance enhancements in several areas
- Ability to handle invalid date formats without causing an exit
- Whitespace in JSON requests is now handled correctly
- A number of other fixes and enhancements
If you already have a LiveCode for FM subscription you can download this release from your account. If you don’t have an account and you have a FileMaker solution you would like to compile to a native app for iOS, Android or Mac, please get in touch and we’ll be excited to work with you.