The latest iteration of LCFM Native is looking pretty slick. We’ve been loving testing with it, and we think you will too. This release brings you:
- Hugely faster compiling of your solutions into native apps. As a not insignificant bonus, this version of LCFM does not lock up your computer while it is extracting your solution.
- Compatibility reports: run your solution through the compiler and you will receive a complete report on anything that is not yet implemented by LCFM that you are using in your app, together with a rating of how likely it is to impact your apps functionality.
- Printing: You can now print reports from your LCFM app
- Native Fields: Beautiful look and feel on the target platform
- Relogin and other account script steps – you can now have a user login with specific access permissions, create and delete accounts.
- Perform Script on Server has now been actioned
- Install OnTimer Script also works
- iOS 13.5 support: we’ve updated our iOS compatibility to the latest Apple SDK
- Android 29 support: We’ve updated our Android compatibility to the latest Android SDK
100’s more fixes and enhancements lead to an overall slicker performance and cleaner, better working, more beautiful output.
This version will be released initially for testing to the private Claris ETS program. You can join this by emailing Claris at firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting to sign up – its free.